Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jaxson's new sound!

Jaxson discovered a new sound he can make. Yesterday during sacrament he all the sudden starting doing this "OOO OOO" sound and his mouth makes a perfect O! I was laughing so hard I had to look away from him. He has been doing it ever since. It is so funny when they find new sounds and think they are talking! I can't wait for many more sounds and discoveries with him!


2 comments:

  1. I love all the new updates since i last checked. jaxson is getting so big. he's so cute. i love the noises he makes when he's sleeping. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - I will always remember him doing this ooooo sound that first day in church, and how hard you laughed . . . DURING THE SACRAMENT!!!

    You do such a good job on your blog. It is so fun to read and see Jax growing up :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete