Lots has happened since the last post! Jaxson has had lots of firsts. My brother and his wife Cori bought Jaxson the cutest little swimming pool. Thanks guys! :) Jaxson LOVES his bath so we decided to try out the pool one day. Josh and Jax got in their swimming suits and we filled up the tub with warm water. It was so cute, Josh didn't want him to get in alone and was nervous so he got in his swim suit too and got in with Jaxson, even thought he did not fit AT ALL! Jaxson loved it! He would have laid in there all day and kicked!
.
Jax also had his first rice cereal! He has been eating like 15-20 ounces at night before he goes to bed, and I can't produce that much all at once, so I started rice cereal. He liked it the first time, but now he gets a little frustrated so we will keep trying! Here is a video of his first rice cereal!
Jaxson is the loudest sleeper! He just moans and hums ALL night long. We have gotten used to it now, but at first we could not sleep. We got a video of him moaning and humming and believe me he does it ALL night. At least I know he is breathing! But then when he stops sometimes I get nervous. Ha ha.
My mom, Cori, and I went to the Lion King at the Capitol Theater! It was AMAZING and we all loved it! We went to Olive Garden before and it was super yummy too! We could not believe the awesome costumes and how they made everything work. It was like none of the other broadways I have seen before. It was awesome, if you have the opportunity to go to it...DO it was amazing!!









Jax's is just so cute I love the blessing outfit! I had so much fun seeing you and I can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDelete