Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

That's right we are pregnant!! I am 11 weeks along and due June 17th. I have not blogged since we found out because there is NO way I could without telling. We are SO super excited!! We have been in for three ultra sounds already because I was "high risk" from my molar pregnancy before. But, everything is looking great and normal! Our last one was so neat because while the doctor was giving me the ultra sound the baby was moving all around and we saw both legs and feet swimming around. We just sat there in awe! It is just amazing! And look at that brain! We are going to have a smarty pants on our hands!
I have been pretty sick, which has been hard while working full time. I have vomited in many public places and it is not an experience I wish to have ever again if possible. I have been throwing up about once a day since I was 5 weeks. I am hoping it will start to fade in the next week or so. Josh has been great though and takes such good care of me.
In other news, Josh is DONE WITH FOOTBALL FOREVER!!! He had his last game Saturday and they won! It was a great game and a great way to end the season. He is loving having more time.
We are headed to Connecticut tomorrow to spend Turkey day with Josh's Aunt Mindy and Uncle Drew. We went there last year too and we are excited to see them again! We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

24 comments:

  1. Maddi-Congratulations!! i'm so excited for you, and hope your morning sickness will go away quickly! I wish I could give you a miracle morning sickness cure, but I've discovered that everyone else's cures seemed to just make me more sick!! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting !!!!!!!!! I hope you get feeling better. When are you guys coming home to visit? and will you be moved back by the time the baby gets here? Well I am happy for ya so fun. Love ya tonz

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! That is awesome.. you are going to be such a good mom and i'm sure it'll be the cutest little baby ever :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two!!!! This is awesome news!! We hope you get feeling better!! Good Luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats! I hope you get feeling better. It is no fun to throw up every morning. I had morning sickness too. :( You will be such a good mom. I hope this doesn't hinder your trip to Boston. I would love to meet the baby! I am sure he/she will be an absolute doll. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOO!!! We are SO happy for you guys!! (But WOW I feel OLD!! Josh, not a word!) Give Mindy and Family a hug for us. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you serious? That is so great... Congratulations Maddi and Josh, so so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!!! I am so excited for you!! I am happy everything is going so good! I pray for you still night and day! :) Hope you have a fun Thanksgiving...i wish we were still coming out but we'll see you next month!! I am so excited!! Have you talked to Heidi about the girls's birthday?! We are planning on doing baptisms in the SLC temple and go to dinner and look at the lights!! FUN HUH!! I can't wait to see you! LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest little baby I ever did see :) Love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously! I am so so so excited for you guys! Hang in there! Soon you will have a cute little baby to love on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! That's so exciting! Congrats!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I'm excited for the both of you!!! congrats! keep updating!!!! I was really sick with Kyler so I can understand! Just find something that settles your stomach and stick with it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!! Happiness all around! Congrats Congrats!!! I bet your Mom is SUPER DUPER excited! And I can only say hang in there and your sickness will go away. It's all worth it in the long run. I'm happy for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered if it would be soon since your year mark was up!! I'm SO excited for you!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Maddi and Josh. That is so great. Babies are so fun. I hope your sickness goes away soon. I was sick for months straight and it was so not fun. I sure hope that you are not like me...Hope things go okay. I am so happy for you guys. If you need anything at all let me know. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Congrats! How exciting for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY!! so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling better, or start to soon. it is hard enough being pregnant, being sick in no fun!
    congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATS!!!Thats so exciting. Keep us posted on how your doing. Wishing away the sickness cause that's no fun. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! Congratulations. I am just so excited for you!! Hope you start feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats... It is crazy cause for the last couple days I have told myself to text you or call and make sure things were going good for you. It seemed like I havent talked to you forever, but crazy mom me, I kept putting off the feeling. However, I am so excited to hear that a baby is on the way they are so amazing and perfect. Anyway when are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just barely read this! Congrats! Can't wait to see the baby-in person...remember this :) I'm excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh maddie congratluations!
    It really is all so much fun. Except of course for the sick part of it, I can totally relate to the throwing up everywhere! UGH it just reminds me that I have no desire to be prego in the near future.
    But so fun! can't wait to hear what it is and see all the fun belly shots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my heck!!!! I am soooooooo excited for you! I'm a little slow as I don't have internet, but I have a big huge grin on my face right now! I will be praying that everything goes well for you! Good luck w/ the morning sickness :) You will be an amazing little mom and I look forward to many more updates along the way!

    ReplyDelete