Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall

Fall is here and I love it. My mom sent me this cute new scentsy warmer for fall. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I have been burning yummy fall scents. The leaves are changing outside and it is getting so pretty. Falls here are BEAUTIFUL. That is one thing I like about the East. I have been making pumpkin cookies and pumpkin bread and really getting into the spirit this year. I can't believe that this year is flying by so fast and it is almost over.


My great-grandma Mackay passed away last night in the hospital at the age of 88. She was such a great lady and always happy and smiling. I am hoping to be able to fly home this week and go to her funeral. I am so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I have that I know where she is and that I will be able to see her again someday. I love you Grandma!

7 comments:

  1. WHAT?! Me and donna are going to have to have a heart to heart about who she's buying her scentsy from. haha. JK. I love fall too! Just not too excited for winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and glad you liked the Scentsy burner. I am taking Cori hers today, so now we all have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Grandma! She was the best example of love and family!!! We will miss you and Josh at the funeral, but we know you are with us in thought. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Scentsy. I was going to buy that one, but I have too many already. I am glad fall is here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my scentsy pumpkin yesterday!!! Woo! I love it! And now we have matching pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma! We miss you guys! Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your grandma. Tell your mom hello for me? I haven't seen her in such a long time!

    I love fall too. It's definitely the best season of the year. Cute scentsy holder!

    ReplyDelete