
I love this time of year! I love putting up Christmas decorations and listening to Christmas music. It puts you in such a Christmas spirit! I put up our tree and our decorations last week and it was so fun. We didn't get to put up our decorations last year because we were living with Josh's parents. So it was fun to get it out! It was like the first time! I was also able to make most of my Christmas gifts this year, I have had a lot of time on my hands with not going to school or having a job! I have made scarves for all my grandmas, cute snow men for all my neighbors, hats for my sister-in-laws and I can't say what I made for our parents yet! I'll post it later after I give it to them. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Oh yeah Josh and I are going home in like 4 DAYS! I'm not excited or anything! :)
My Nativity!
My neighbor gifts I made! :)
That would be so much fun if we could get together over Christmas break. We are going to be there from the 21st to the 26th. So let me know what you would like to do. My number is 435-979-5197. Give me a call or text me.
ReplyDeleteOh your so crafty! I'm jealous! I hope we all get to hang out during the break its been too long!
ReplyDeleteya she is so much fun!! we love her.. I am soo excited to see you guys it will be good to hang out and get caught up. you let me know when you get down here ok!!! and yes she is much better thanks!! you guys travel safe.
ReplyDeleteSo i just realized that I sent you a Christmas card probably about the day you left.. well... you'll have a card waiting in your mailbox when you guys get back! haha
ReplyDeleteHey Maddi!!! Ar you down here??? you need to call me so we can do something while your down here.. #638-7506.. I hope you get thid cause we would really like to do somehting!!!!
ReplyDelete