Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jax is TWO!!!

 I can't believe my little man is 2!!! We celebrated in our backyard and had a little water party. Jax got a trampoline for his birthday! It is a cute little one, not a full size, but perfect size with a net around it. Jax has been really into Cars so my mom and I made him a cars cake! It turned our pretty good I think, thanks to my mom! I was too busy running around doing all the other stuff, that she pretty much did the whole thing, I didn't have the patience. Ha ha! Thanks Mom!
 The backyard all ready for the party!
 Birthday boy!
 Opening presents!



 All the loot, spoiled boy.

Jonah loved the birthday balloon. He would stare at it for hours, it was funny. We tied it to his ankle and he thought it was the coolest thing in the world!

Jax also had his 2 year check up. He is still way off the charts for height, 50% for weight, and 50% for head. He is a healthy, big boy! He had to get shots and it was awful...it's awful when they are big, he just cried and cried and kept saying mommy help me! It was horrible I felt like a horrible mother holding him down, but it has to be done right! 
We went to St. George a few weekends ago, I will post about that later, but it was super fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment