For the 4th of July this year we went to Richfield. I LOVE the 4th in Richfield! It is so much fun! I headed down on Wednesday because I was helping with my 5 year reunion. I can't believe I have been graduated for 5 years. It seems so weird, but my reunion went well. It was fun to see lots of friends from High School! On Saturday we ran some last minute errands and went shopping, and then the boys played in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament and it was the diaper derby!! It was so cute! Jax started off so fast and cruised half way down, then everyone started cheering and taking pictures and he froze! He just sat there half way and didn't move any more! So he ended up taking second in his heat....but the other three did not even get off the starting line. ha ha.
Jax loves Zoey!
On Monday we started at the Parade. Jaxson loved catching candy and playing with all the kids! He also had his first punch bag, which he LOVED! After the parade we went to the park and watched everyone play in a volleyball tournament. It was really fun! That night we watched fireworks and then drove home. Jax LOVED the fireworks. The whole next day he kept pointing to the sky and putting his head all the way back looking for fireworks in the sky! It was so funny! We had so much fun this 4th and are looking forward to next year already!






A diaper derby! That is the cutestthing I have ever heard of. Jax is so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute little family! Josh is just the same, and still always has a smile. Your little boy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLindsey