Jaxson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Jonah

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sickness!


Jax watching Cars with Dad being sick :(



Taking a nap

Well the stomach flu hit our little family. It was awful. It was fast and furious. We only threw up for like five or six hours, but those few hours were awful! First it got Jax and it was the saddest thing I have ever seen and there was nothing I could do! My parents were up here and we were on our way to dinner and Jax threw up all over in his car seat. We thought he just kind of choked because he wasn't acting sick so we went home, cleaned everything up, took the car seat all apart to wash it (which is SO difficult and annoying). Jax was acting fine so we decided to still go to dinner, we thought it was a one time thing. So an hour and a half later we loaded up, got like a block away and he threw up again all over in his car seat!!! I had to take it all apart AGAIN and wash it all. I hope I don't have to take that stupid thing apart for a VERY long time! So then we knew he was sick and came home, cleaned up again and just took it easy. Josh came home and we just watched movies with Jax. He is usually so crazy and all over the place and he just wanted his daddy and they laid there and watched movies as Jax threw up about every 15-30 minutes! He went to bed at like 10:30 and slept all night and was fine the next day!

Saturday Josh and I went to Lagoon for his work party while my parents watched Jax. Lagoon was fun and Josh and his friend road the sky coaster! I have already ridden it twice, and didn't want to pay again so I didn't ride. They got some way fun, cool rides since I have been there last.

Sunday I woke up and felt awful!! Josh took Jax to church and I stayed home and was sicker than a dog! By the evening I had stopped throwing up and felt okay. Today I feel fine! It is a crazy bug that is going around and I hope no one gets it because it's awful! We are all well now, hopefully Josh doesn't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment