Lots has been happening in the Andersen home. My whole Beagley Family came up to Midway for my grandparents 50th anniversary. They rented a big house and we all had tons of fun! Jaxson had his first exerience at the pool! He didn't get in but he liked being there outside in the warm weather. It was so much fun being with everyone! We had a big party for them too. 50 years is such an accomplishment! We love you Grandma and Grandpa, Happy 50th!
Jaxson loves to sleep and does a lot of it! Not so much at night....but Josh loves to sleep also, so I have got lots of pics of both of them sleeping and I think it is so cute! They both like to sleep all spread out! Jax even fell asleep in the tub the other day! It was so funny. He loves his tub time and it totally relaxes him.
Josh's parents left for Africa on Monday to go pick up Rhett (Josh's Brother) from his mission. Before they left we celebrated Josh's birthday with his family on Sunday. His real birthday isn't until tomorrow. It was fun!






haha he is so cute! I love the one of him in the tub-he has quite the cute belly! haha I love those little baby guts! :) Kyler still has one!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! It was good to see you guys again last week! I hope we can hang out more when we live closer to each other. P.S. I love Jax's swimsuit...I've seen that one shopping and thought it was adorable :)
ReplyDeleteHe is SO beautiful!! I love how much he looks like his daddy! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY late BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!
We love you guys!!
I love his gut!!! Brooklyn's pretty skinny, but she's got a little gut when she sits down. I love baby bellies! :) Can't wait to see you guys (I'll be home next week, Callen the first of Sept... let's play!)
ReplyDelete