When Jaxson was one week old, Heidi bought him a "Happy Birthday" cake! We all celebrated that night and sang him Happy Birthday and had cake! It was so fun!

Jaxson has had lots of firsts! We gave him his first bath, which he LOVED! He just lays there in the warm water. He just doesn't like to be naked so he cries when he gets out and in! He also went for his first walk in the stroller! He liked it also, he was awake pretty much the whole time just looking around. He loves his swing and bouncer too! He is a pretty easy going baby as long as he is not hungry!
We also went to Jaxson's two week check up! He is a growing boy! He now weighs 6 lbs. 8 oz. and is 21 inches long! He is in the 5th percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height! ha ha he is just a little guy. He is healthy as a horse! We also got Jaxson's newborn pictures taken by Josh's cousin Michelle. She did an awesome job!! Thank you so much Michelle! To check them out click here to see her blog or see her facebook page here.
Father's Day was fun this year because it was Josh's first! He has talked about having matching shirts with Jax since he was born..
..so that is what I got him! I had little shirts made for both of them. Ha he will probably never wear it but it was funny! Josh is the best little dad ever! He is so cute with Jax and I love him so much!

On Father's Day I can't help but think about my awesome Dad and how much he has done for me! He has been there for me through thick and thin and has been the best Dad I could ever imagine! I love you, Happy Father's Day Dad!
I also have an amazing Father-in-law that we have the pleasure of living with for the next little bit! Ralph has been awesome and has done so much for us since
we got married. Thanks Ralph, we love you! Happy Father's Day
We also celebrated Ralph's birthday this last week! We had some yummy bread pudding and opened presents! Happy Birthday Ralph!!
Jaxson is so much fun! We are loving being parents and love him so much!






He is so cute Maddi! I still can't believe you're a mom! We need to come visit you! I think we might be going to my grandparents in a couple weeks, i'll let you know... maybe we can stop by :)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! Sounds like a fun week...only a little over a month and we get to be home with you guys!! We are so excited! Jaxson is so dang cute, I love the shirts you got, that is really funny!! I bet Josh loved it! Hope everything is going well...love youuuu!!
ReplyDeleteDang we miss you! But I am so happy you are back in Utah with your new little boy! Way cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your little boy! I hadn't even realized you had him... Oh so fun, newborns are so precious! nothing is quite like holding those sweet little spirits. Sounds like you are adapting to motherhood well.. Get some rest and just sit and hold him all you want, because soon enough you won't be able to....
ReplyDelete