
I had a work picnic this last Wednesday at Knoebels Amusement Park. We got there and it was a little cloudy but not too bad. After we ate lunch we headed out to the roller coaster. We were next in line and it started POURING!! They closed down all the rides. I have never seen it rain before like it does in the East. Luckily Josh had an umbrella in his pocket and we stood under a little overhang of a building during the really bad part of the storm. There was a literal river in the parking lot and w

e were wading in ankle deep water trying to find our car. Needless to say our day at the Amusement Park did not turn out the way we

had hoped...but it was still a lot of fun.
In other

news, I cannot believe that it is August! Where did Summer go? This week is Josh's last week at work. He was going to start Football camp on the 9th but his shoulder is not healed enough yet so he will not be going to camp. It is not looking good for the season either. Only 9 more months in PA! I'm not counting down or anything. :) Josh has been making contacts with businesses and trying to get internships. If anyone has any good contacts in Utah please let us know! :)
Hey Maddi! So fun to read your blog! I had a little time and went back to read all about what you guys have been up to!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about Josh's shoulder. That must be so frustrating! Oh, and did I see that he went to Weber High? My husband graduated from Weber in 2000. {His sister Shelisa graduated in 2003.} Not sure if they would know each other, but you never know!
What type of internship is he looking for?
Oh! And please tell your mom hello. I love her! - she is just as cute as ever. ♥
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that is some insane raining I'm glad you didn't get washed away!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be back in utah. Hopefully josh will find something not to far away. HOpe thing are going well
ReplyDeleteMaddi! I can no believe you were walking through the brown sewer water! ha ha EW! j/k
ReplyDeletewhat is Josh majoring in? I'll keep my eyes open for internships in Utah for you!
ReplyDeleteAhhh i love rainy days like these! At JD's game on Monday it was a major downpour for about 15 minutes and we got DRENCHED! So fun though! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete